|Introduced In||The Age of Kings|
|Size|| 3x3 tiles (big)|
2x2 tiles (small)
|Line of Sight||6|
Campaign appearances Edit
Yurts appear in the following campaign scenarios.
- Crucible: All enemy tribes have Yurts at their settlements.
- A Life of Revenge: All players start with a few Yurts.
- The Horde Rides West: The player and the Merkids start with Yurts at their settlements.
- The Promise: The player has three Yurts in their starting settlement.
- Pax Mongolia: The player has Yurts in their starting settlement.
- The Scourge of God: The Huns and the Scythians have Yurts in their settlements.
- The Great Ride: The Scythian Wild Women have a Yurt in their clearing in the forest.
- Reconquista: The Black Guard forces have several Yurts in their settlements.
Appearance outside Campaigns Edit
The Forgotten introduces the Steppe, similar to Nomad, an open space map without water, where players begin without a Town Center and scout and three extra Villagers. They also begin the game with three Yurts.
- In the "Tales of Middle-Earth" AoE2 mod, the first Age model for the Town Hall is identical to the large Yurt model.
|The Age of Kings|
|Cathedral · City Wall · Dome of the Rock · Fortress · Great Pyramid · Mosque · Pavilion · Pyramid · The Accursed Tower · The Tower of Flies · Trade Workshop · Yurt|
|Monument · Sea Gate · Sea Tower · Sea Wall|
|Amphitheatre · Aqueduct · Arch of Constantine · Colosseum · Fire Tower · Fortified Palisade Wall · Gol Gumbaz · Poenari Castle · Quimper Cathedral · Temple of Heaven|
|The African Kingdoms|
|Barricade · Fence · Granary · Hut · Palace · Sea Fortification · Storage · Tent|
|Rise of the Rajas|
|Army Tent · Sanchi Stupa|