|This article is about the building in Age of Empires. For the similar building in other games of the series, see Wonder.|
|First appearance||Age of Empires|
|Base hit points||500|
|Use||Allows the player to win the game if left standing after the time limit.|
In Age of Empires and The Rise of Rome, the appearances of a Wonder is determined by which group does its civilization belong to, resulting in five different possible variations of the structure, depending on the civilization's architectural style.
- Babylonians, Persians, and Hittites: Ziggurat of Ur
- Egyptians, Assyrians, and Sumerians: Pyramid of Khufu
- Greeks, Phoenicians, and Minoans: Monument of King Leonidas
- Yamato, Shang, and Choson: Temple of Heaven
- Romans, Carthaginians, Palmyrans, and Macedonians: Colosseum
- The Asian Wonder, the Temple of Heaven, is anachronistic for the time period, as it was built in the Middle Ages.