|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
A Wonder in the Age of Empires series is a massive structure with no attack but a very high amount of hit points. If it is constructed and stands intact within the time limit, the player who constructs it will automatically win the game. Wonders require tremendous amounts of resources to be built, costing a total of 1,000 resources of each category except for food. Wonders can only be built in the final Age of a game. Each and every civilization has its own unique Wonder (from Age of Empires II onwards), which best fits their own historical styles. Wonder is also a campaign scenario in Age of Empires.
- For the Age of Empires article, see Wonder (Age of Empires).
- For the Age of Empires II article, see Wonder (Age of Empires II).
- For the Age of Mythology article, see Wonder (Age of Mythology).
- For the Age of Empires III article, see Wonder (Age of Empires III).
- For the campaign scenario, see Wonder (Campaign).