War Club in game
|First Appearance||The WarChiefs|
|Age Available||Colonial Age|
|Base Hit Points||120|
|Resists||20% vs. Hand|
|Melee Multipliers||x4.0 vs. Cavalry|
x3.0 vs. Light Infantry
|R.O.F.||1.5 / 3.0 (Siege)|
The War Club is the basic heavy infantry unit of the Sioux. It can be trained from the War Hut. It is effective versus cavalry and light infantry. It does melee damage and has a relatively good siege attack. Use the war club as a cavalry counter and a light infantry counter.The War Club acts like a pikeman to the Sioux with slightly more attack versus other units except cavalry. It can be combined with Cetan Bows to form a cheap combo to take out infantry and cavalry. It can however be defeated by cavalry with a large amount of Hitpoints and splash damage such the Cuirassier, Mahout Lancer and the Spahi or cavalry with a bonus against infantry like Lancer, Jat Lancer, etc.
Unit upgrades Edit
War Hut upgrades Edit
- Elite Upgrade 25% Effect (+HP & +Damage)
- Champion Upgrade 25% Effect (+HP & +Damage)
- Legendary Upgrade 50% Effect (+HP & +Damage)
Arsenal upgrades Edit
If the player sends the New Ways card (available in the Colonial Age and unlocked in the level ten Home City), receive arsenal technologies at the teepee that can improve the War Clubs.
- Infantry Breastplate: War Clubs' +10% hit points.
Upgrade cards Edit
- Aggressive Policy: enables the War Clubs to build War Huts, Teepees and Corrals.
- Wind Runner: War Clubs and all Sioux infantrymen get +10% speed.
- TEAM Infantry Hitpoints: sent by a Dutch ally; War Clubs receive +15% hit points.
- TEAM Hand Infantry Attack: sent by a Spanish ally; War Clubs receive +15% attack.
- TEAM Scout Infantry: sent by an Iroquois ally; all War Clubs get +8 line of sight.
"The Sioux constructed their war clubs out of a variety of substances: stone, wood, bone, antlers, horn, and sometimes incorporated steel blades. The one consistent feature was an efficacy in combat. One blow from one of these deadly weapons could cripple or kill a grizzly bear, let alone a human opponent."
In Other Languages Edit
Spanish: Garrote de Guerra