War Club in game
|First Appearance||The WarChiefs|
|Cost||50 Food |
|Age Available||Colonial Age|
|Base Hit Points||120|
|Resists||20% vs. Hand|
|Melee Multipliers||x4.0 vs. Cavalry|
x3.0 vs. Abstract Infantry
|R.O.F.||1.5 / 3.0 (Siege)|
The War Club is the basic heavy infantry unit of the Sioux. It can be trained from the War Hut. It is effective vs cavalry and light infantry. It does melee damage and a relatively good siege attack. Use the war club as a cavalry counter and a light infantry counter.The War Club acts like a pikeman to the Sioux with slightly more attack vs other units except cavalry. It can be combined with Cetan Bows to form a cheap combo to take out infantry and cavalry. It can however be defeated by cavalry with a large amount of Hitpoint and AoE damage such the Cuirassier, Mahout Lancer and the Spahi or cavalry with a bonus against infantry like Lancer, Jat Lancer etc.
Unit upgrades Edit
War Hut upgrades Edit
- Elite Upgrade 25% Effect (+HP & +Damage)
- Champion Upgrade 25% Effect (+HP & +Damage)
- Legendary Upgrade 50% Effect (+HP & +Damage)
Arsenal upgrades Edit
If the player sends the New Ways card (available in the Colonial Age and unlocked in the level ten Home City), receive arsenal technologies at the teepee that can improve the War Clubs.
- Infantry Breastplate: War Clubs' +10% hit points.
Upgrade cards Edit
- Aggressive Policy: enables the War Clubs to build War Huts, Teepees and Corrals.
- Wind Runner: War Clubs and all sioux infantrymen get +10% speed.
- TEAM Infantry Hitpoints: sent by a Dutch ally; War Clubs receive +15% hit points.
- TEAM Hand Infantry Attack: sent by a Spanish ally; War Clubs receive +15% attack.
- TEAM Scout Infantry: sent by an Iroquois ally; all War Clubs get +8 line of sight.
In Other Languages Edit
Spanish: Garrote de Guerra