|Training the Troops|
|Game||The Age of Kings|
|Course of campaign|
|Previous||Feeding the Army|
|Next||Research and Technology|
Scenario instructions Edit
Starting conditions Edit
- Starting Age: Dark Age
- Starting resources: 600 wood, 600 food, 600 gold, 600 stone
- Population limit: 75
- Starting units:
- Gaia units: None
- Train 4 Militia.
- Always explore the map. You will need to locate some extra resources and find out what your enemies are doing.
- Player (Celts): The player starts with a little village in the center of the map.
When the game starts, the player already has enough resources to construct a Barracks. Construct a Barracks and then a House. Once the Barracks is constructed, create four Militia. Once the fourth Militia is created, the scenario is won.
- The scenario can also be won by building a Wonder. Naturally, that takes much more time than just to fulfill the objectives.
- Training the Troops is the shortest of all 110 official scenarios, being able to be won in just 125 seconds.
- Throughout the game, the speed cannot be changed.
- The Town Bell has no effect.