|First Appearance||The WarChiefs|
|Cost||75 Food |
|Age Available||Colonial Age|
|Base Hit Points||150|
|Resists||20% vs. Melee|
|Melee Multipliers||x4.0 vs. Cavalry|
x2.5 vs. Light Infantry
The Tomahawk does its damage at range, and it's good to maintain this range whenever possible. It is built at the War Hut. It is one of the most wildly fielded units by Iroquois players do to its relatively cheap cost. The Tomahawk acts like a Musketeer to the Iroquois with less ranged and hand attack but does slightly more damage to Cavalry. It can be combined with Forest Prowlers or Aennas to form a effective combo to take out Infantry and Cavalry. They're similar to Throwing Axeman in Age Of Empires II since both do melee damage from Range, but the non-native Tomahawk ranged attack is counted as ranged.
The Tomahawk benefits from technologies found at the War Hut and some cards from the Home City.
- Elite Tomahawk: Cost: 200 Wood 100 Coin Effect: + 25% attack and hp.
- Champion Tomahawk: Cost: 400 Wood 200 Coin Effect: +
25% attack and hp.
- Legendary Tomahawk: Cost: 1500 Wood 1500 Coin Effect + 50% attack and hp.
- lacrosse: gives +2 range, for total 14 range
- The native version of the Tomahawk does melee damage while the Civilization Tomahawk inflicts ranged damage.