- You have advanced to the Heroic Age through the Vengeance of Skadi.
|Major Gods|| Thor|
|Myth Unit||Frost Giant|
|Technologies|| Winter Harvest|
|Role||Goddess of Winter and Hunting|
- Frost: Temporarily freezes enemy units in the area of casting. Grants the affected units 99% hack, pierce and crush armor, essentially making them invulnerable for the duration of the God Power.
- Winter Harvest: Increases Farm gather rates by 15%
- Rime: Frost Giant attack +20%, HP +33%
- Huntress Axe: Throwing Axeman attack +10%
- Frost Giant: Powerful unit that can freeze enemies with its breath attack.
Skadi brings mostly defensive benefits plus an economic technology. She increases Throwing Axeman attack, which makes these units better at attacking and defending (especially against other infantry). As it is slow, Skadi's myth unit, the Frost Giant, is best used defensively, to weaken an attacking army. The attack should be targeted at powerful enemies when possible. Her God Power, Frost, can also be used defensively – typically this will be in an emergency when a player needs time to counter the now-frozen attackers. The power can also be used to stop a defending army in its tracks allowing the player to attack with impunity.
Skadi's economic benefit is Winter Harvest. This increases food production and is a rare bonus for the Norse.
She was the goddess of winter from whom Scandinavia takes its name, and a hunter who used a bow. She was the daughter of the giant Thiazi. When Thiazi was killed by the gods, she marched on Asgard to exact revenge. Fearing the contest with the goddess of winter, the god of Asgard offered to put her father’s eyes into heaven as stars and allow her a god for a husband. She had to choose her mate by examining feet only, and hoped to select Baldr. She chose Njord, a god of the sea, instead, guessing the feet incorrectly. They were not suited for each other and eventually separated. Some say she married Ull, the god of skiing and archery, and others say she bore Odin several sons.
|Culture||Archaic Age||Classical Age||Heroic Age||Mythic Age|
|Chinese|| Fu Xi|
| Huang Di|
| Dabo Gong|