|Myth Unit||Frost Giant|
|Technology 1||Huntress Axe|
|Technology 2||Winter Harvest|
- Frost: completely freezes an enemy army (but makes them almost invulnerable).
- Frost Giant, a powerful unit that can freeze enemies with its breath attack.
- Rime: increases Frost Giant attack by 20% and their HP by 33%
- Huntress Axe: increases Throwing Axeman attack by 20%
- Winter Harvest: increases farm gather rates by 15%
Skadi brings mostly defensive benefits plus an economic technology. She increases Throwing Axeman attack, which makes these units better at attacking and defending (especially against other infantry). As it is slow, Skadi's myth unit, the Frost Giant, is best used defensively, to weaken an attacking army. The attack should be targeted at powerful enemies when possible. Her God Power, Frost, can also be used defensively – typically this will be in an emergency when a player needs time to counter the now-frozen attackers. The power can also be used to stop a defending army in its tracks allowing the player to attack with impunity.
Skadi's economic benefit is Winter Harvest. This increases food production and is a rare bonus for the Norse.