The Score is a value assigned to every player in any played game in the Age of Empires series, measuring their power. It is already visible during the game, but after each game, further information becomes available in the statistics screen.
Age of Empires Edit
- Military: Kills: 1\\2 point each, Buildings Razed: 1 point each, Generalship: #of kills - #of casualties (negative results don\'t count), Most Military Units and Towers: +25 points
- Economy: Gold Obtained: 1\\100 of total amount of gold, Resources Tributed: 1\\60 of value, Population(Villagers, trade, transport and fishing ships): 1 point each, Most Villagers(see above): +25 points, Area Explored: 1 point for every 3% of the map explored, Most Area Explored: +25 points
- Religion: Conversions: 2 points a conversion, Most Conversions: +25 points, Temples: 3 points each, Ruins Controlled: 10 points each, Artifacts Controlled: 10 points each, Control of All Ruins\\Artifacts: +50 points
- Technology: Technologies Researched: 2 points each, Most Technologies Researched: +50 points, First Civilization to Bronze Age: +25 points, First Civilization to Iron Age: +25 points
Elimination Before Game End: -100 points, Wonders At Game End: 100 points each
Age of Empires II Edit
In Age of Empires II, the score is the sum of military, economy, technology, and society scores.
- The military score is 20% of the resource value (cost) of all enemy units and building each player destroyed or converted.
- The economy score is 10% of all resources each player currently has or has paid in tribute, plus 20% of the resource value of surviving units and standard buildings (except Castles and Wonders).
- The technology score is 20% of the resource value of every technology each player has researched, plus 10 points for every 1% of the map explored.
- The society score is 20% of the cost of the Castles and Wonders each player has constructed.
Each team has a shared team score, which is the arithmetic mean of the individual scores.
There are two game modes where the score is actually critical for winning, with the winning condition either being the first to reach a certain score or to hold the highest score after a preset timespan.
Age of Mythology Edit
|This article or section is a stub. You can help the Wiki by expanding it.|
- Economy - measures the amount of resources the player currently have.
- Military - comprises of the player's number of killed units, buildings razed, and military units trained
- Technology - includes the player's Age advance times, number of technology researched. The more expensive the technologies the player has researched, more score will be added to the player.
- Mythology - increase depends on the player's Favor generation. Training myth units will greatly impact this score parameter, since it will allow favor to generate (given the fact that Favor has a limit, and training myth units will deplete it and allow to generate)
In team games, the team's score is totalled by the sum of all team member's individual score divided by the number of team members. It is shown beside the player's individual score to the right.
Age of Empires III Edit
In Age of Empires III, the score simply measures the value of all the players assets, summing up the resource values of all units, buildings, stored resources and technologies and dividing it by 100.