|First Appearance||The WarChiefs|
|Age Available||Colonial Age|
|Base Hit Points||135|
|Resists||20% vs. Hand|
|Melee Multipliers||x5.0 vs. Cavalry|
x3.0 vs. Light Infantry
|R.O.F.||1.5 / 3.0 (Siege)|
Armed with a spear, the Puma Spearman is effective against cavalry and buildings. It is the Aztec version of the European Pikeman though it is stronger in combat (50% more attack, and 12,5% more hit points) but slightly more expensive and costs food and coin rather than food and wood.
- Elite Upgrade 25% Effect (+HP & +Damage)
- Champion Upgrade 25% Effect (+HP & +Damage)
- Legendary Upgrade 50% Effect (+HP & +Damage)
Home City Shipments Edit
- 8 Puma Spearmen
- 6 Puma Spearmen
- Temple Xochipilli (12 Puma Spearmen and Puma Spearman speed increased 20%)
- The shape of the Puma Spearman's spear differs from European and Asian design.
- Puma Spearman are in the "Siege Trooper" Unit Type,Which means they takes less Damage from most Defensive Building,but Takes More Damage from Panic Units like European Minuteman,and Native Warriors.
"In Aztec society, membership in the calpulli established each individual's religious and secular schooling, as well as how they would be trained in warfare. The men of a calpulli served together in battle and on the numerous public works projects. Their soldiers wielded weapons of wood and stone, and they often sought prisoners to be sacrificed in religious ceremonies.
To the Aztecs, the puma was a respected predator and held religious significance within their pantheon of gods. The Spanish recorded that Montezuma kept a puma-like creature called the cuitlamiztli (or wolf-cat) in his private zoo. Mexican legends refer to the existence of the onza, a long-legged and extremely aggressive cat native to the region."