|Introduced in||The Age of Kings|
|Size|| 2x2 tiles (big)|
1x1 tiles (small)
|Line of Sight||6|
Campaign appearances Edit
Pavilions appear in the following campaign scenarios.
- An Unlikely Messiah: There are a few Pavilions at the French army camp.
- The Rising: There are quite a few Pavilions scattered over the southern part of the map.
- The Siege of Paris: Joans army camp in the south consists of Pavilions.
- An Arabian Knight: There are Pavilions in the French settlements east and west of Cairo.
- Lord of Arabia: Reynald's Bandits have Pavilions in their small army camps scattered across the map.
- The Horns of Hattin: All players have Pavilions at their starting settlements.
- The Siege of Jerusalem: The player has some Pavilions at their starting position.
- The Lion and the Demon: All enemy encampments have a few Pavilions.
- Barbarossa's March: There are Pavilions at the Hospitallers camp.
- The Emperor Sleeping: Saladin has a lot of Pavilions in the outskirts of Jerusalem.
- The Catalaunian Fields: The Ostrogoths have Pavilions in their settlement.
- Brother against Brother: There is a Pavilion next to the Castle near the tournament square.
- The Enemy of my Enemy: There are Pavilions at the player's starting position as well as in Toledo.
- The Exile of the Cid: There are Pavilions at Berenguer's army camp outside the walls of Zaragoza.
- Black Guards: There are Pavilions at the player's town as well as the Black Guard Army's army camps.
- King of Valencia: There are a few Pavilions in Lérida next to a few Gaia units.
|The Age of Kings|
|Cathedral · City Wall · Dome of the Rock · Fortress · Great Pyramid · Mosque · Pavilion · Pyramid · The Accursed Tower · The Tower of Flies · Trade Workshop · Yurt|
|Monument · Sea Gate · Sea Tower · Sea Wall|
|Amphitheatre · Aqueduct · Arch of Constantine · Colosseum · Fire Tower · Fortified Palisade Wall · Gol Gumbaz · Poenari Castle · Quimper Cathedral · Temple of Heaven|
|The African Kingdoms|
|Barricade · Fence · Granary · Hut · Palace · Sea Fortification · Storage · Tent|
|Rise of the Rajas|
|Army Tent · Sanchi Stupa|