|Game||Age of Empires II|
|Expansion||Rise of the Rajas|
Patch 5.1 is a patch in Age of Empires II HD: Rise of the Rajas, released on January 20, 2017 followed by two hotfixes. It addresses a variety of bug fixes.
5.1a Hotfix: Jan 31, 2017Edit
- System in place to automatically reset anyone's ELO from 0 to the 1600 default. Affected a small percentage of users.
- Trade Carts will no longer return empty handed occasionally. It would happen more often in faster game speeds.
- Due to the trade cart fix, this isn't compatible with 5.1 games, so everyone will need to be on the latest 5.1a version in order to see and join each other's games.
Hotfix: Jan 20, 2017Edit
- Prospective fix that will might allow certain players that couldn't launch the game before to be able to launch it now. So if you couldn't launch the game before and it wasn't a redistributable issue, try it now. Like to hear if it suddenly works for some of you.
- Progression fix for Khmer campaign.
Community Focused FixesEdit
- All Tech should no longer cause errors due to Battle Elephants.
- Random Teams should now function correctly (and distribute evenly when possible).
- Custom campaign cinematics and instructions should now appear correctly.
- Desyncs when unit acceleration values are too high should no longer occur.
- Desyncs when commands are missed should be greatly improved and be more forgiving when waiting for command orders from other players.
- Lobby check boxes no longer overlap when switching between datasets.
- Lobby Browser now has a game speed filter option.
- Lobby game speed option now saves correctly between sessions.
- The Tariq ibn Ziyad Campaign Completed achievement should now appear correctly and no longer appear as a duplicate of the Francisco de Almeida achievement.
- Improvements have been made to the way Monks pickup/transport Relics.
Other Lobby UI ImprovementsEdit
- Reset button now available and will return settings to their default state.
- Map Size option is no longer incorrectly visible on Real World and Special maps.
- Starting resource option is no longer visible for Deathmatch games.
- Options now disable/appear correctly when switching between datasets.
- Lobby Browser now correctly counts and displays AI players in the Lobby.
- Population cap of 250 is now an option.
Additional Bug FixesEdit
- Monks automatic heal range has increased to 5 (up from 4) to smooth their stutter when healing.
- Cartography now displays ‘free’ rather than blank for its cost.
- Replays now play back at the correct speed (no longer slower than expected).
- Replay speed buttons should now function correctly.
- Loading heavy games should no longer display a black screen for several seconds.
- Burmese Scout Cavalry is now properly affected by the Manipur Cavalry upgrade.
- Minor AI improvements and better strategic selection on Pacific Islands.
- Gajah Mada 2 hero’s [sic!] no longer share their name with other units.