- "I have come upon the Earth and with my two feet taken possession!"
- -Osiris' first words after being reborn.
|God Power||Son of Osiris|
|Technology 1||Desert Wind|
|Technology 2||New Kingdom|
|Technology 3||Funeral Barge|
|Technology 4||Atef Crown|
- Son of Osiris: Turns a Pharaoh into a powerful, lightning wielding demigod.
- Desert Wind: Increases Camelry attack, speed, and HP by 20%.
- New Kingdom: Grants an additional Pharaoh.
- Funeral Barge: Kebenits do twice as much damage to other Arrow Ships.
- Atef Crown: Mummies gain 20% HP, 40% attack, and their minions live twice as long.
Osiris provides a wide range of upgrades making him a viable Mythic Age choice in many situations. He improves nearly every aspect of Camelry, making them even more effective in combat. Kebenits are also improved, allowing for an edge in the water as well. He also allows for the creation of another Pharaoh. This allows a Pharaoh to stay at the base to empower buildings and resouces without losing his presence on the battlefield. His God Power, the Son of Osiris, transforms a Pharaoh into an incredibly powerful hero. Moreover this God Power causes a glitch when the New Kingdom technology is researched that allows to have another Pharaoh to spawn, essentially creating three Pharaohs ( 1 Son of Osiris and 2 regular Pharaohs).
|Line of Sight||25 meters|
|Train at||Scenario Editor|
|Train Time||N/A seconds|
In the Age of Mythology campaign, Osiris appears as an NPC in a cut scene. Osiris also appears in the scenario editor as a special God-strength hero unit, much more powerful than any other unit. Unlike the greater Titans such as Prometheus and Kronos, Osiris has fewer hit points and cannot regenerate them. However, Osiris makes up for this by having the highest amount of armor in all categories as well as the highest attack of any unit in the game. In addition, Osiris can unleash mighty chain lightning attacks that deal splash damage to a group of enemy units at a distance. This makes Osiris the strongest unit in the entire game. He can easily defeat Titans such as Gaia even when outnumbered.
Being a hero unit, the stats and abilities of Osiris can be improved by technologies that benefit heroes. The type of these abilities and its scope of impact depends on what civilization is played in the scenario editor.
- If played as the Greeks, researching Olympic Parentage increases Osiris' hit points by 5,000.
- Although Osiris attacks at a distance, his lightning chain attacks are counted as hack and crush instead of as pierce.
- Instead of moving his feet, Osiris levitates in a tiptoe posture as a form of transportation.
- Despite having a large size and high stature, Osiris is actually a Hero, but is different in that it can defeat any unit type including Titans and buildings.
- No other unit can defeat Osiris.
He is the father of Horus by Isis and Anubis by Nephthys. His brother is Set and sisters are Isis and Nephthys, His father and mother are Geb and Nut respectively. He was cut to pieces by his evil brother Set, but Isis bound them together by mummification, and resurrected him. He then moved to the underworld to be the god of the dead, but not before conceiving Horus.