"I have come upon the Earth and with my two feet taken possesion!"-Osiris' first words after being reborn
|God Power||Son of Osiris|
|Technology 1||Desert Wind|
|Technology 2||New Kingdom|
|Technology 3||Funeral Barge|
|Technology 4||Atef Crown|
Osiris provides a wide range of upgrades making him a viable Mythic Age choice in many situations. He improves nearly every aspect of Camelry, making them even more effective in combat. Kebenits are also improved, allowing for an edge in the water as well. He also allows for the creation of another Pharaoh. This allows a Pharaoh to stay at the base to empower buildings and resouces without losing his presence on the battlefield. His God Power, the Son of Osiris, transforms a Pharaoh into an incredibly powerful hero. Moreover this God Power causes another Pharaoh to spawn, essentially creating three Pharaohs.
- Son of Osiris- Turns a Pharaoh into a powerful, lightning wielding demi-god.
- Desert Wind- Increases Camelry attack, speed, and HP by 20%
- New Kingdom- Grants an additional Pharaoh
- Funeral Barge- Kebenits do twice as much damage to other Arrow Ships.
- Atef Crown- Mummies gain 20% HP, 40% attack, and their minions live twice as long
- Mummy- A ranged Myth Unit that can transform enemy soldiers into minions
He is the father of Horus by Isis and Anubis by Nephthys. His brother is Set and sisters are Isis and Nephthys, His father and mother are Geb and Nut respectively. He was cut to pieces by his evil brother Set, but Isis bound them together by mummification, and resurrected him. He then moved to the underwold to be the god of the dead, but not before conceiving Horus.