|Ornlu the Wolf|
|Introduced In||The Age of Kings|
|Rate of Fire||2.03|
|Armor Classes||All, including the building classes|
|Line of Sight||3|
Campaign appearances Edit
- He appears in the Crucible scenario, the first mission of the Genghis Khan campaign, and the player must kill him to win the allegiance of the Uighurs.
- In La Noche Triste, the fourth mission of the Montezuma campaign, he appears on the northeastern small island which is full of Gold Mines and Jaguars.
- In The Triple Alliance, the second mission of the Montezuma campaign, the wolf Son of Ornlu at the hidden Monastery is technically a renamed version of Ornlu the Wolf.
- In the Vindlandsaga scenario of the Battles of the Conquerors, he attacks the player's Outpost once a Blacksmith is constructed.
Reference in other Games Edit
- In Age of Mythology there is a relic called "Eye of Ornlu" along with a unique Fenris Wolf bearing his name which can only be found in the Editor.
- In Age of Empires III, the player can collect a treasure called "Eye of Ornlu". The "eye" according to the treasure's description is actually a jewel.