|Archaic Age god power||Great Hunt|
|Archaic Age bonus(es)||Lone Wanderer|
|Classical Age minor gods||Heimdall, Freyja|
|Heroic Age minor gods||Njord, Skadi|
|Mythic Age minor gods||Tyr, Baldr|
Odin provides bonuses to human soldiers and siege weapons. Human soldiers regenerate hitpoints, providing good sustain in combat and reducing the need for healing units or God Powers. Siege Weapons and Huskarls gain extra hitpoints which affords more survivablity when destroying buildings. Jarls also have more hitpoints. Jarls are already quite tough and the extra HP, boosted by Odin's regeneration, makes them even more formidable. In addition Odin gains two Ravens to scout in the Classical Age, negating the disadvantage the Norse have due to their lack of dedicated scouts.
God Power Edit
- Great Hunt: Increases the number of animals in the target area.
- Hunters gather 10% faster (Note: This bonus only exists in the v1.02 patch onwards)
- Gains two Raven scouts (Huginn and Muninn) on advancing to the Classical Age. The ravens regenerate if killed.
- Human soldiers constantly regenerate hitpoints. Regeneration occurs at 0.8 HP/s when idle (Slower when not idle).
- Huskarls, Portable Rams, Ballistae +20% hit points.
- Jarls +10% hit points.
Lone wanderer: Ulfsarks have +10% move speed
For the history of the Odin, click here.