In Game Nobles' Hut
|Military - Defensive|
|First Appearance||The WarChiefs|
|Age Available||Fortress Age|
|Base Hit Points||3000|
Defend an area
The Nobles' Hut is an improved version of the War Hut, with more HP, and a superior attack. It is the place where the Aztec upper infantry are created. The Nobles' Hut can be built after reaching the Fortress Age.
From the Nobles' Hut, the following Units are created:
These are the technologies that can be researched from the Nobles' Hut:
HC Shipments Edit
- Scorched Earth (Nobles' Hut units attack vs. buildings increased)
- 2 Nobles' Hut Travois
- 3 Nobles' Hut Travois
- 4 Nobles' Hut Travois
- Aztec Fortifications (War Hut and Nobles' Hut build limit increased by +6 each)
- Heavy Fortifications (Grants free improvements on Walls, War Huts, and Nobles' Huts)
- Stone Towers (Line of sight and range of War Huts and Nobles' Huts increased by +6 each)
"In Aztec society, membership in the calpulli established each individual's religious and secular schooling, as well as how they would be trained in warfare. The men of a calpulli served together in battle and on the numerous public works projects. Their soldiers wielded weapons of wood and stone, and they often sought prisoners to be sacrificed in religious ceremonies.
The male children of the upper classes attended a special school called a calmecac. It was there they learned the secrets of the Aztec priesthood and how to perform religious ceremonies and responsibilities - in essence, grooming them for leadership, since in Aztec society government and religion were virtually indistinguishable."
In Other Languages Edit
- Spanish: Barracón de Nobles
- Polish: Chata arystokracji