|Researched at||Town Center|
|Research time||90 seconds|
|Effect||Advances to Mythic Age.|
The Mythic Age is the final age in Age of Mythology and second to last in The Titans. Originally it provided the strongest buildings, upgrades and units but was superseded by the Titan Age and the Titan unit. To advance, a Market must be built and one of two minor gods must be chosen. The minor gods available depend on the civilization and major god. The god powers in the Mythic Age are often devastating to the enemy and can end games.
- Priest +2 LOS, +3 range.
- Pharaoh +2 LOS, +2 range, +10% attack.
- Heroes +10% HP, +10% attack. (Also applies to Priest and Pharaoh.)
- Mercenary +10% HP, +20% attack.
- Mercenary Cavalry +10% HP, +20% attack.
- Shade +10% HP, +20% attack.
- Physician +10% HP.
- Myrmidon (Zeus)
- Bellerophon (Zeus)
- Hetairoi (Poseidon)
- Polyphemus (Poseidon)
- The Argo (Poseidon)
- Gastraphetes (Hades)
- Perseus (Hades)
|Ages in Age of Mythology|
|Archaic Age · Classical Age · Heroic Age · Mythic Age · Titan Age|