Attack bonuses Edit
- Cavalry x2.0
God bonuses and upgrades Edit
Nü Wa reduces food and gold cost by 10%
- Medium Stable Soldiers, Heavy Stable Soldiers, and Champion Stable Soldiers all increase LOS by 1 and attack by 10%, and increase hit points by 10%, 15% and 20% respectively.
- Levy Stable Soldiers and Conscript Stable Soldiers decrease training time by 20%.
- Copper Weapons, Bronze Weapons, and Iron Weapons increase attack by 10%.
- Copper Mail, Bronze Mail, and Iron Mail decrease hack vulnerability by 10%.
- Copper Shields, Bronze Shields, and Iron Shields decrease pierce vulnerability by 10%.
- Burning Pitch gives triple damage to buildings and +50% damage to ships.
- Jade Rabbit (Chang'e): increases movement speed by 10%.
- Dragon Scales (Ao Kuang): increases hack armor by 10%.
- Stirrup (Chongli) increases HP by 25%.
The Mounted Archer is excellent for hit-and-run tactics against any relatively slow, non-ranged unit. Their speed and ranged attack enables them to keep up with targets trying to get away, even cavalry units. On the downside, it is technically classified as both an archer and a cavalry, and will take additional damage from counter-units of either type.
- Mounted Archers get 20% HP bonus from the Tusk of the Iron Boar relic, this is likely to be an oversight by developers.
- Mounted Archers have Track Rating of only 5.0 m/s, so despite of being counter cavalry, they would not be able to hit most of cavalry in movement (for example Hippikon).
"King Wuling of Zhao revolutionized Chinese warfare during the Han dynasty when he officially adopted the tactics and equipment of the Xiongnu people of the steppes: instead of stationing archers in chariots, he enacted military reforms to adopt the use of more versatile cavalry archers. He succeeded in emulating the battlefield successes of the Xiongnu, taking many cities of the neighboring Wuhu state before abdicating in favor of his son in 299 BC."