|Cost||≈75  Stone|
- If placed on top of a cliff or elevation, the attack increases from 100 to 150.
- Hit points does not double if played as the Babylonians.
- Tower range does not increase by 2 points if played as the Choson.
- Range cannot be upgraded by Woodworking technologies in the Market.
- The -50% Tower cost does not apply for the Romans since it cannot be built.
The Mirror Tower is a historical legendary structure that is thought to be invented and constructed by Archimedes. The purpose of the building is to focus sunlight onto an enemy warship by using a mirror. Once enough energy is focused in the mirror, a ray of light would strike the desired target and light the object on fire. The true existence of this structure is historically disputed since there is little evidence that it actually exists. The Mirror Tower in the game is an over-powered version and exaggerated version of the actual tower.