Horus is the god of vengeance and an Egyptian minor god in Age of Empires: Mythologies. He is available to Ra, Isis, and Set.
God power Edit
- Tornado: Horus' Tornado is the manifestation of his wrath, moving across the map heavily damaging anything it touches.
- Human infantry and cavalry gain +5% attack and +2 movement.
- Anytime an enemy unit kills one of the player's units or buildings, it receives damage.
- Axe of Vengeance (25 food, 25 gold, 15 favor): Human light and heavy infantry gain +20% attack.
- Greatest of Fifty (25 food, 25 gold, 15 favor): Human heavy infantry gain +10% HP and +5% defense.
- Spears on the Horizon (25 food, 25 gold, 15 favor): Human light infantry gain +10% HP and +5% defense.
- Righteous Avenger (80 food, 120 gold, 40 favor): Avengers gain +10% HP, +10% attack and +5% defense.
Myth unit Edit
- Avenger: A falcon-headed soldier that attacks with a pair of swords. It is the strongest Light Infantry type unit in the game.