|Technology 1||Forge of Olympus|
|Technology 2||Weapon of the Titans|
|Technology 3||Hand of Talos|
|Technology 4||Shoulder of Talos|
Hephaestus provides upgrades to the armory. He greatly decreases the cost of Armory technologies, allowing them to be researched quickly to gain an advantage over the enemy. He also provides an extra technology that improves the attack of either Myrmidon, Hetairoi, or Gastraphetes depending on the Major God. His God Power provides a large boost in resources as it generates an unlimited supply. His Myth Unit, the Colossus, is the strongest non-Titan Myth Unit in the game and can withstand pitched battles due to a massive amount of hitpoints and armor and can heal by eating trees and gold mines.
God Power Edit
- Plenty: Creates an indestructible vault that generates 10 food, wood and gold every 5 seconds. The vault can be captured by enemy units.
- Forge of Olympus: Armory technologies cost 75% less
- Weapon of the Titans: Unique units gain +10% attack
- Hand of Talos: Colossus gains +100 hitpoints
- Shoulder of Talos: Colossus gains +200 hitpoints, -20% hack damage vulnerability
Myth Unit Edit
- Colossus: High armor, hit points and attack vs buildings make the Colossus a slow moving but nigh-unstoppable siege weapon. The Colossus can regain hitpoints by eating trees and gold mines.
The god of fire, volcanoes, blacksmiths, and metal working, he had a strong following in the cities where his skills were important to commerce and war. He is usually seen with an axe. In one account he sided with his mother Hera against Zeus who threw him so far that he fell all day and limped thereafter. Hephaestus was associated with Mt. Etna on the island of Sicily. In his workshop he fashioned many wondrous things for the gods, including thunderbolts for Zeus, Athena's shield, arrows for Eros, and the chariot with which Helios the sun god rode across the sky. He also helped create the first human woman from clay, named Pandora, who released the evils of the world on humankind from her magic jar.