Bronze Age Government Center in the Egyptian template
|First appearance||Age of Empires|
|Base hit points||350|
The Government Center is a research building in Age of Empires where many technologies can be found. It also allows players to build more than one Town Center. The technologies found in the Government Center are needed to develop advanced upgrades that are often essential in winning a game, especially in deathmatches. To build the Government Center, a Market must be built beforehand. Its counterpart in Age of Empires II is the University.
Bronze Age Edit
- Nobility - Increases HP of Cavalry, Chariots, and Horse Archers.
- Architecture - Decreases build time and increases building and wall HP.
- Writing - Shares line of Sight with allies.
- Logistics - Barracks units cost 1/2 population (Rise of Rome)
Iron Age Edit
- Aristocracy - Increases the speed of all Academy units by 25%.
- Ballistics - Increases accuracy of archers, towers, siege weapons and ships.
- Alchemy - Helepolis and Ballista receive +2 damage, all other ranged units receive +1 damage.
- Engineering - Adds +2 range of siege weapons and siege ships.