- Duration: 60 seconds
- Each Geyser burst affects all non-hero human units and non-titan/airborne myth units within 0.5 meter radius
- Each Geyser hole can burst one time each 5 seconds
- Damage of each Geyser burst: 10 hack
- Area of each Geyser burst: 7 meters
- Damage bonuses: x3.0 on human and myth units
- Does not affect heroes
Geyser is quite effective at dispersing large amounts of enemy units. Whether used offensively or defensively, it can help scatter an enemy army, rendering them more vulnerable. For example, it can be used to separate archers from infantry, allowing the player's cavalry units to close in for the kill.
Alternatively, it can be used to further aid raiding, such as by casting the Geysers around a group of worker units gathered around a Gold Mine. The workers will be tossed from one Geyser to another, not only taking damage but preventing them from escaping. Geyser is also harmless to friendly units, enabling the player to finish off the weakened units without risk.
- According to a file in the anim.bar, "Geyser_anim.txt" Geysers were planned at one point, being an embellishment object like the Geyser in Age of Empires III.