George Crushington is a cheat unit spawned by the message "where's that axe?". George Crushington is one of the most powerful units in the game (along with the Tommynator). However, it is slightly slower than its vehicular counterpart. George Crushington attacks by banging its head on soldiers in melee combat, crushing enemy units under him (for trample attack), and blowing fire at buildings during a siege.
The unit is a large stone bust, and resembles a figure of George Washington. Its description reads: "Check in your wallet. That's me on the dollar bill," a reference to one of the in-game taunts. When killed, it crashes to the ground.
- The summon cheat code, "where's that axe?", refers to the myth of George Washington chopping down a cherry tree in his youth.
- Crushington's voice is low-pitch version of George Washington.
- Upon rolling over "George Crushington's" icon image, it will display the unit's costs: 7 Food, 4 Wood, and 1776 Coin. This refers to July 4, 1776, the date upon which the Independence of the United States was declared.
- When Crushington attacks enemy units, cartoon fight bubbles will appear over the attacked unit, with phrases such as "Zoinks!", "Ooof!", "Pow!" and "Ka-blam!", amongst others.
- When Crushington lays siege to Buildings or Ships, he breathes bolts of fire and says one of the game's taunts: "Check in your wallet. That's me on the dollar bill," with the vocal pitch lowered.
|Age of Empires|
|Baby Prez · Big Bertha · Black Rider · Flying Dutchman · Medusa · Nuke Trooper · Photon Man · St. Francis · Stealth Archer · Stormbilly · Winsett's Other Z · Winsett's Z|
|Age of Empires II|
|Alfred the Alpaca · Cobra Car · Furious the Monkey Boy · Penguin · Saboteur · VMDL|
|Age of Mythology|
|Bella · Flying Purple Hippo · Forkboy · Lazer Bear|
|Age of Empires III|
|Big Andy · Fluffy · Flying Purple Tapir · George Crushington · Hot Dog Stand Flamethrower · Ice Cream Monster Truck · Lazerbear · Learicorn · Mediocre Bombard · Tommynator|