|Introduced in||The Age of Kings|
|Research time||50 seconds|
|Effect||Monk and Missionary speed +15%|
Civilization bonuses Edit
- Aztecs: Fervor gives Monks +5 HP.
- Burmese: Fervor is 50% cheaper.
- Chinese: Fervor is 15%/20% cheaper in the Castle/Imperial Age.
The Age of Kings Edit
- Fervor applies to all Monks.
The Conquerors Edit
- Fervor gives speed only to Monks carrying Relics due to a bug.
The Forgotten Edit
- Fervor now works properly again, increasing the speed of Monks both with and without Relics. It also affects Missionaries now.
The strongest religions inspire great passion and fervor among their faithful. The result is a high degree of commitment and effort, especially among the teachers and interpreters of the group.
|Fervor | Sanctity | Redemption | Atonement | Heresy | Herbal Medicine | Illumination | Faith | Block Printing | Theocracy|