Misenus goes to a nearby city, going through a nearby mountain range, the player starts a short distance from the city center. Essentially Misenus must lead the city's army through and defeat and unknown enemy lead by an early version of Gargarensis (represented by a Cyclops).
The objectives are unknown, and are simply unreadable due to videos showing the scenario being blurry and low quality, so objectives are hypothesised based on actions in the scenario.
- Go to the centre of the city and meet with yellow Hypaspist.
- Meet with the cyclops forces, and defeat them
- Destroy the enemy.
Video EditThe following video was filmed at the Ensemble Studios Age of Mythology Booth during E3 2001, the build is also dated to May 9th 2001. The Video also doesn't feature audio, likely due to the lack of a audio capture tool/program/etc during filming.
- Mineus (Zeus) - Starts with Misenus who is on his horse, can later gain the use of 16 Hoplites, 5 Hippikons and 8 Peltasts.
- Unknown Name (Poseidon) - The dominant force, controls many Hoplites, Peltasts, Cyclopses, and has some Houses, Docks, Academies, and Stables.
- Hypaspist (Unknown) - Consists of one Hypaspist, and a small offshoot of the allied city, to the southeast.
- Allied City (Unknown) - Consists of the allied city, and the army until it goes to the player's side.
- Among other beta content (such as older unit models), this scenario also features different Ancient Greek architecture (which is more in accordance with ancient and later Greek architectural traditions) and mediterranean cypresses.