|Age/God||Heroic Age / Theia|
|Unit Type||Myth Unit|
|Line of Sight||30 feet|
|Train at||Hesperides Tree|
|Train Time||8 seconds|
God Bonuses and Upgrades Edit
- Mythic Rejuvenation (Hekate): regenerates 2 HP per second.
- Celerity (Hekate): decreases training time by 40%.
- Eyes of Atlas (Atlas): increases LOS by 9.
Additionally, any player who has captured a Hesperides Tree can upgrade their Dryads with the following.
Kronos reduces Gold cost by 10%
- Oracle (Apollo): increases LOS by 6.
- Bacchanalia (Dionysus): increases hit points by 5%.
- Monstrous Rage (Hera): Increases attack by 25%.
- Thurisaz Rune (Bragi): increases movement speed by 12%.
- Rampage (Hel): reduces training time by 95%.
Dryads are fairly effective melee fighters and are strong against human units. However, in comparison to other Myth Units, they have fairly low statistics, so will not last long in combat against them. As with all Myth Units, they are weak against Heroes.
They are generally used defensively, as the structure they are created from can be captured by the enemy. They do not cost any population or Favor, though only five can be created at a time.
Scientific name -- Nymphae dasos
Size -- Human-sized
Diet -- Water, sunlight
These shy, beautiful tree nymphs were the caretakers and guardians of wild groves and forests. Normally peaceful they could become quite fierce when their trees were threatened. The satyrs courted, protected and entertained the Dryads.
- Although their in-game Mythology section states they are human-sized, they in fact appear much taller than human soldiers.
|Age of Mythology Myth Units|
|Greek||Pegasus · Hippocampus|
|Centaur · Minotaur · Cyclops|
|Nemean Lion · Hydra · Scylla · Manticore|
|Colossus · Medusa · Carcinos · Chimera|
|Egyptian||Anubite · Serpent / Sea Snake · Sphinx · Wadjet|
|Petsuchos · Roc · Scarab · Leviathan · Scorpion Man · Minion|
|Phoenix · War Turtle · Avenger · Mummy|
|Troll · Valkyrie · Einherjar|
|Kraken · Mountain Giant · Walking Woods · Frost Giant · Battle Boar|
|Jormund Elver · Fimbulwinter Wolf · Fenris Wolf Brood · Fire Giant · Nidhogg|
|Atlantean||Automaton · Promethean (Offspring) · Caladria · Servant · Carnivora|
|Nereid · Satyr · Stymphalian Bird · Dryad · Behemoth|
|Heka Gigantes · Man O' War · Argus · Lampades · Tartarian Spawn|
|Chinese||Qilin · Monkey King · Terracotta Warrior|
|War Salamander · Jiangshi · Pixiu|
|Azure Dragon · Dragon Turtle · Vermilion Bird · White Tiger · Earth Dragon|