Coyote Runner in game
|First Appearance||The WarChiefs|
|Age Available||Colonial Age|
|Base Hit Points||150|
|Resists||10% vs. Ranged|
|R.O.F.||1.5 / 3.0 (Siege)|
The Coyote Runner is an agile Light Infantry unit of the Aztecs in Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs, able to fulfill the role of a cavalry unit at a lesser cost, and is a unique class. The coyote runner is effective against light infantry and artillery. Due to being a melee unit, the Coyote Runner is vulnerable while closing its target.
- Elite Upgrade 25% Effect (+HP & +Damage)
- Champion Upgrade 25% Effect (+HP & +Damage)
- Legendary Upgrade 50% Effect (+HP & +Damage)
HC Shipments Edit
- 5 Coyote Runners
- 7 Coyote Runners
- 12 Coyote Runners
- 10 Coyote Runners
- 15 Coyote Runners
- Coyote Combat (Grants Coyote Runner 10% Speed and 20% HP)
- Silent Strike (Coyote Runners can now use Stealth)
- Temple Xipe Totec (11 Coyote Runners and 20% Coyote Runner Damage)
"Humorous, playful, and unpredictable, the coyote was considered sacred to the Aztec as well as many other Native peoples, and the Aztec coyote runner strove to emulate the animal's qualities in battle. Coyote runners wore teeth and fur to symbolize the coyote's physical appearance, coupled with bright colors and feathers to illustrate its capricious nature.
The coyote runners were all left-handed because that made them more dangerous in combat."
In Other Languages Edit
- Spanish: Corredor Coyote
- Portuguese: Corredor Coiote