|First Appearance||The WarChiefs|
|Age Available||Colonial Age|
|Base Hit Points||150|
|Resists||10% vs. Ranged|
|R.O.F.||1.5 / 3.0 (Siege)|
It is effective against long-range infantry and artillery, but vulnerable to heavy infantry and ranged cavalry.
- Elite Upgrade 25% Effect (+HP & +Damage)
- Champion Upgrade 25% Effect (+HP & +Damage)
- Legendary Upgrade 50% Effect (+HP & +Damage)
Home City Shipments Edit
- 5 Coyote Runners
- 7 Coyote Runners
- 12 Coyote Runners
- 10 Coyote Runners
- 15 Coyote Runners
- Coyote Combat (Grants Coyote Runner 10% Speed and 20% HP)
- Silent Strike (Coyote Runners can now use Stealth)
- Temple Xipe Totec (11 Coyote Runners and 20% Coyote Runner Damage)
"Humorous, playful, and unpredictable, the coyote was considered sacred to the Aztec as well as many other Native peoples, and the Aztec coyote runner strove to emulate the animal's qualities in battle. Coyote runners wore teeth and fur to symbolize the coyote's physical appearance, coupled with bright colors and feathers to illustrate its capricious nature.
The coyote runners were all left-handed because that made them more dangerous in combat."
In Other Languages Edit
- Spanish: Corredor Coyote
- Portuguese: Corredor Coiote