Coyote Runner in game
|First Appearance||The WarChiefs|
|Cost||85 Food |
|Age Available||Colonial Age|
|Base Hit Points||150|
|Resists||10% vs. Ranged|
|R.O.F.||1.5 / 3.0 (Siege)|
The Coyote Runner is an agile light infantry unit able to fulfill the role of a cavalry unit at a lesser cost and is a unique class. The coyote runner is effective against light infantry and artillery. Due to being a a melee type of unit the Coyote Runner is vulnerable while closing its target.
It can be trained from the War Hut.
- Elite Upgrade 25% Effect (+HP & +Damage)
- Champion Upgrade 25% Effect (+HP & +Damage)
- Legendary Upgrade 50% Effect (+HP & +Damage)
HC Shipments Edit
- 5 Coyote Runners
- 7 Coyote Runners
- 12 Coyote Runners
- 10 Coyote Runners
- 15 Coyote Runners
- Coyote Combat (Grants Coyote Runner 10% Speed and 20% HP)
- Silent Strike (Coyote Runners can now use Stealth)
- Temple Xipe Totec (11 Coyote Runners and 20% Coyote Runner Damage)
The Coyote is an unpredictable, funny and playful animal, though a very sacred symbol for the Aztecs and other nearby tribes. The Coyote Runners tried to emulate the animal qualities in battle. They wore teeth and fur to resemble the aspect of a coyote, and shiny colors with feathers to recreate the quirkiness of the coyote.
The Coyote Runners were left-handed so they could inflict more damage.
In Other Languages Edit
- Spanish: Corredor Coyote
- Portuguese: Corredor Coiote