|This article is about the beta unit in Age of Mythology. For the unit in Age of Empires, see Chariot (Age of Empires).|
|This page or section may need to be cleaned up to reach a higher standard of quality.
|Chariot (Age of Mythology)|
|Line of Sight||24 feet|
God Bonuses and Upgrades Edit
Note: The Following is based on hypothesizing, and currently existing technology that would've affected the Chariot
Worshiping Ra grants +12% HP and +10% speed.
- Copper Weapons, Bronze Weapons and Iron Weapons increase attack by 10%.
- Copper Mail, Bronze Mail and Iron Mail decrease hack vulnerability by 10%.
- Copper Shields, Bronze Shields and Iron Shields decrease pierce vulnerability by 10%.
- Levy Migdol Soldiers and Conscript Migdol Soldiers decrease training time by 20%.
- Valley of the Kings (Thoth) decreases training time by 66%.
Note: When the Chariot was available in pre-release versions/builds of the game, it was during the time when the Charioteria building existed, which was used to train Egyptian Cavalry, before this ability was transferred to the Migdol Stronghold