|Trained at||Siege Workshop|
The Big Bertha is a siege weapon in Age of Empires and has the appearance of a Catapult/Heavy Catapult but has a larger blast diameter, more attack, more health and more range. It can only be acquired by using the cheat "Big Bertha" The cheat turns all (heavy) Catapults and Stone Thrower into Big Berthas. Note that this does not work with converted units. This cheat is exceptionally powerful if the player chooses a civilization that has bonuses for siege engines such as the Sumerians or the Hittites.
- Alchemy increases attack by one point.
- Ballistics increases the accuracy.
- Engineering increases the range by 2 points.
- If played as the Hittites, the hit points increases from 200 to 400 hit points.
- If played as the Sumerians, the rate of fire doubles (same rate of fire as a Ballista).
- If played as the Macedonians, the cost per unit is 2X cheaper and 4X resitant to enemy conversion.
|Age of Empires||Winsett's Z · Photon Man · Nuke Trooper · Big Bertha · Flying Dutchman · Stealth Archer · Black Rider · Medusa · Stormbilly · St. Francis · Baby Prez · Winsett's Other Z|
|Age of Empires II||Saboteur · Shelby Cobra · VMDL · Furious the Monkey Boy|
|Age of Empires III||Tommynator · Mediocre Bombard · George Crushington · Learicorn · Big Andy · Ice Cream Monster Truck · Hot Dog Stand Flamethrower|