|This article is about the siege weapon armor class. For general information about siege weapons in Age of Empires II, see Siege Weapons (Age of Empires II).|
All information that follows is current as of patch 5.0.
Siege Weapon Units Edit
The following units have the siege weapon armor class and take bonus damage from attacks against this class. The number in brackets indicates the amount of armor. If there is no number, the amount is 0.
- Battering Ram - Capped Ram - Siege Ram
- Mangonel - Onager - Siege Onager
- Scorpion - Heavy Scorpion
- Bombard Cannon
- Siege Tower
- Organ Gun - Elite Organ Gun (Portuguese only)
- Ballista Elephant (-2) - Elite Ballista Elephant (-2) (Khmer only)
Anti-Siege Weapon Units Edit
The following units have an attack bonus against the siege weapon armor class. They are sorted descending by the amount of bonus damage they deal.
+65 Bonus Attack
+60 Bonus Attack
+50 Bonus Attack
+40 Bonus Attack
+20 Bonus Attack
+12 Bonus Attack
+8 Bonus Attack
+5 Bonus Attack
+3 Bonus Attack