|First appearance||Age of Mythology|
|Base hit points||250|
|Line of Sight||20|
|Melee damage||Hack (8)|
|Melee multipliers||Myth Units (6)|
Set Animals (3)
|Range damage||Hack (36)|
|Range multipliers||Myth Units (6)|
|Range||9 (Jump Attack)|
Amanra wields a bladed staff and shield and her special ability is to take a great leap, sometimes allowing her to jump over walls in much the same manner as an Anubite.
Fall of the Trident Campaign Edit
Arkantos encounters Amanra after emerging from the underworld in Egypt, where he helps her to recover the pieces of the body of Osiris, who was killed by his evil brother Set, and bring him back to life, knowing that Osiris has the power to stop Gargarensis and his ally Kemsyt from opening the entrance to the underworld located in Egypt. Amanra afterwards follows Arkantos throughout the remainder of his journey.
The New Atlantis Campaign Edit
Queen Amanra (AKA Amanra (Older) in the Scenario Editor) is in charge of the Egyptian forces sent to reinforce Sikyos against Kastor and the Atlantean invaders. After learning of Kastor's deception by the Servant of Kronos, she joins him in his quest to stop the Titans from escaping Tartarus.
Amanra (Fall of the Trident) Edit
"Age -- 32
Homeland -- Nubia
Occupation -- Mercenary captain
Special attack -- leaps into combat like an Anubite
Amanra was raised by her father, a powerful man who led his tribe in battles to support the Egyptian people. She grew up with her father's fierce skill, and began to join in the battles in which her tribe fought. In time, Amanra became a legendary mercenary and a hero with the Egyptian people and servant of Isis and Osiris. She still has many loyal Egyptian followers today. Amanra's commander is a man of little competence and great girth named Fierce Mnevis. Mnevis rose in power largely through Amanra's skill in battle and her ability to speak the many Egyptian languages."—In-game help section
Amanra (The New Atlantis) Edit
"Age -- 42
Homeland -- Nubia
Occupation -- Queen of Nubia
Special attack -- Leaps into combat like an Anubite
Amanra was raised by her father, a powerful man who led his tribe in battles to support the Egyptian people. She grew up with her father's fierce skill, and began to join in the battles in which her tribe fought. In time, Amanra became a legendary mercenary and a hero with the Egyptian people and servant of Isis and Osiris. She still has many loyal Egyptian followers today. Amanra's commander is a man of little competence and great girth named Fierce Mnevis. Mnevis rose in power largely through Amanra's skill in battle and her ability to speak the many Egyptian languages.
Amanra accompanied Arkantos, before he ascended to godhood, on his journeys across the world to stop the Cyclops Gargarensis from releasing the Titan Kronos. She returned to Egypt and restored order to the many war torn lands there. Since the fall of Atlantis and the ascension of Arkantos she has risen in power and is now the Queen of Nubia."—In-game help section
- Amanra's name could be a pun on "Amon-Ra," a form of Ra worshiped in the south of Egypt.
- The description of the Sign reveals that Amanra has a flying ship and that her commander, Mnevis, rides a hippo. The former may be a homage to the Flying Dutchman, a cheat unit from the original Age of Empires, which is able to sail over land, but it is most likely a reference to Amon-Ra's heavenly ship, upon which he sails across the sky and from which he battles demons at night.
- Out of all the characters, Amanra is by the far the weakest in statistics, also further more, her special ability has the tendency to cause her to land her in bad places, such as walls, stuck on cliffs, etc.
- Despite her weak stats, she is not a "glass cannon" unit, due to not having a high enough attack to compensate for her other low stats.
- Amanra was the first character (however not in name) revealed being shown in a screenshot released in August 2001.
|Heroes in Age of Mythology|
|Age of Mythology|
|Heroes||Agamemnon · Ajax · Amanra · Arkantos · Brokk · Chiron · Eitri · Odysseus · Reginleif · Setna|
|Antagonists||Circe · Gargarensis · Kamos · Kemsyt · Skult · Theris|
|Supporting characters||Athena · Greta Forkbeard · Kastor · Niordsir · Old Man · Osiris · Theocrat · Zethos|
|Heroes||Ajax · Amanra · Folstag · Gaia · Kastor · Son of Osiris|
|Antagonists||Melagius · Kronos · Prometheus · Servant of Kronos|
|Supporting characters||Arkantos · Atlantean Commander · Krios · Zeno|
|Tale of the Dragon|
|Heroes||Jiao-Long · Shun · Zhi|
|Antagonists||Danzhu · Yama|
|Supporting characters||Ao Kuang · Dilong · Emperor Yao · Pangu · Vermilion Bird|