|A Three-Pronged Attack|
|Game||Rise of the Rajas|
|Course of Campaign|
|Next||The Final Fortress|
Player (yellow) Edit
The player starts with three bases, which will be referred to as left, center, right. The player also owns the 3 heros from the previous scenarios.
- Vietnamese Rebels (Vietnamese) This player is only relevant to the story's advancement. (?)
- Nghe An (Vietnamese) - They have a big base in the south, and will send patrols of 5-10 troops (crossbows, halberdiers, cavalry) to the right base at regular intervals, they have a fort between the player's right base and their main base.
- Dong Do (Chinese) This player is only relevant to the story's advancement. (?)
- Liu Sheng (Chinese) Located north across the bridge from you centre base. They will send patrols of Chu Ko Nus, Halberdiers, Cavaliers and Scorpions across the top of the centre base to Wang Tong. A secondary objective is to stop these patrols, which reinforce Wang Tong. They will also attack the centre base.
- Wang Tong (Chinese) Located between the centre and right bases, they have a large mixed army (that consists mostly of Chu Ko Nus and Halberdiers) which will attack both bases. Their base is only lightly foritfied but does have a castle. They will also use Trebuchets.
Neutral to Enemy Edit
- Ai Lao (Vietnamese) Located to south of the left base, they will not cause many problems although it will be needed to defeat them in order to get to the Nghe An base. They will attack only if provoked.
|This page or section may need to be cleaned up to reach a higher standard of quality.
First thing is to get your villagers to work and continue to produce villagers until you have 60-80 (pop limit is 200). There is plenty of resources available around the map but make sure you defend villagers if they move far from the town centres, make a few troops to defend mainly your right base. Castle and towers are always a good idea and there is a moderate amount of stone around. Now that you are safe build an army at your centre base to attack Lui Sheng, I used 2 trebuchets, 20ish Rattan Archers and a few Cavaliers plus Le Trien. Just slowly Treb all the builds down! Try not to let any of there forces get to the Wang Tong base.
Once Lui Sheng is defeated you are free to decide your next target. I destroyed Ai Lao next.
Then once building an army at my right base I attcked Wang Tong from both sides.
Finally build a big army, ( I had 10 trebs, 60 - 70 rattan archers and 10 cavaliers and heros) and take the siege to Nghe An! Take no prisoners and raze their buildings to the ground!
That should do win you the scenario.
Thanks very much this my first guide, I hope it is helpful, please comment your thoughts below.
- This scenario's layout might be inspired from the Age of Mythology Bad News and Where They Belong scenarios, both featuring bases that are separated from each other, with the player trying to destroy the enemies between them in order to connect them and proceed with their objective.