On his way to catch up with the Spanish Treasure Fleet and Delgado, Morgan Black is forced to land in Cuba due to a hurricane. The player needs to obtain Lizzie's help by doing various favors for the pirate.
Primary Objectives Edit
- Gain 8.000 Experience before Lizzie sails to Florida. (500 XP)
- Bring Morgan to Lizzie before she sets sail.
Secondary Objectives Edit
- Stop the raiding Native Americans from attacking the settlers of Havana. (350 XP)
- Build the first Stable in Havana. (500 XP)
- Reopen trade with the rest of Cuba by building a second Trading Post. (850 XP)
- Take Lizzie's Native American friend to his family on the nearby Island. (1000 XP)
- Find and gather the stolen gold. (900 XP) -Return the lost herd to Havana's Livestock Pen. (350 XP)
- Retrieve stolen artifact. (1500 XP)
Immediately as the mission starts, the local Settlers to the west will be attacked by some Carib Blowgunners. The player's forces should be sent to kill them; Morgan's Oberhau attack can speed up the process. Once they are slain, the player gains control of Havana. To boost the economy in the fastest manner possible, research the Market upgrades. Hunt the local Turkeys and fatten the Sheep to harvest their meat; ignore the Mill and do not upgrade them, as they provide food more slowly.
Build a Stable and train Hussars, as well as Crossbowmen. When the army is decent-sized, head south along the road and kill the natives guarding the Trading Post site. Build a Trading Post, then head west into a village. Kill the Natives there and leave the Settlers there to collect the gold bags.
By now Lizzie should have asked Morgan to send escort her Seminole friend to his family. With the soldiers at Havana, escort the native boy to the main army. Note that there are many natives on the beach where the Canoe is waiting. Make good use of Morgan's Oberhau attack. Before loading up troops and the native boy into the canoe, go south and take control of the Cows grazing there.
Send the cows to the Livestock Pen for some experience. Load the best troops, Morgan and the boy into the canoe. Unload them on the eastern island. A few natives will be waiting; kill them. Go to the village to gain 1000 experience, a new objective to recover an artifact, and many Seminole Sharktooth Bowmen. The artifact is on the southeastern end of the island and is guarded by Pirates and two cannons.
Have the Hussars deal with the cannons while infantry handle the pirates. Retrieving the artifact should give enough experience to fulfill the 8000 experience point requirement. If the player has ample time left before Lizzie sets sail, build many of buildings and units to gain even more experience and wander around the map looking for more natives to kill. To win, take Morgan to Lizzie.
Card List Used Edit
Cards in italics are selected for the player when they gain their deck of cards
- HC Level: 12
- Discovery Age: 2 Settlers, Crates of 300 Food, 300 Wood, 300 Coin, Pioneers and Improved Buildings.
- Colonial Age: 8 Crossbowmen, 6 Rodeleros, Native Lore, 4 Settlers, 600 Wood and Royal Decree to Claim the New World.
- Fortress Age: 1 Covered Wagon, 1 Falconet, 2 Falconets, Fort, Heavy Fortifications, 4 Lancers.